It’s a new year, and Supah Cute is making a few changes. These aren’t major changes; they’re more like subtle shifts.
- I updated my Contact page. Submissions are always welcome, and I’m narrowing my focus to visual art, plush dolls, and handmade/crafty toys.
- I have a new-found interest in fiber art (e.g. amiguri/crochet) and paper arts.
- Instead of 2-4 shorter posts per day, I plan to write one long-ish post per day.
- I’ll still cover my favorite artists, but I’m looking for new favorites. I want to find artists who aren’t in the immediate spotlight.
- My taste level is pretty much the same as before. I’m still obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba, Sanrio, and cute critters. I have a new fascination with hedgehogs and owls.