Bryan Lee O’Malley
It’s not too late to participate in Giant Robot’s UNICEF Donations Raffle. Purchase $5 or $10 raffle tickets, and you’ll be entered to win some cool prizes. You have until midnight tonight!
Details: It is an edition of 200 signed and numbered prints. 5 metallic colors on Coventry Rag Vellum 320 gm/wt paper. The final paper size is 37 x 28 inches.
On March 19, GR2 hosts Water Works – a group art show that will raise funds for UNICEF and child victims of the earthquake in Japan. The opening reception featuring many of the artists will take place from 6:30 – 10:00 pm on Saturday, March 19.
In addition to raising money by selling artwork, Giant Robot will be donating the following to UNICEF:
1. Proceeds from the sale of water bottles featuring labels created by artists and signed by celebrities.
2. Fifty percent of proceeds from Giant Robot’s small restaurant, gr/eats, on Saturday, March 19.
3. A percentage of all sales at Giant Robot, GR2, and GRSF during the weekend of March 18-20.
4. Raffles for donated merchandise including designer- and artist-signed items, GR gear, horseback rides, and other items.
5. Cash donations accepted for UNICEF.
This event is made possible by the generous help of Intertrend Communications. In addition, Intertrend has pledged to match the first $10,000 raised by proceeds and donations through Giant Robot.
See more preview images here.